Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra
Magandang araw! Good day! Buenos dias!
This time around, I’ll share to you the cosmic-galactic facet of the Tagalog creation myth. As I’ve already elaborated elsewhere, the Malays (of whom Tagalogs form a part of) were created by a cross-galactic race (light-skinned) from out of the Lemurian descendants (dark-skinned), thus producing a tanned race that was lighter than the Lemurians.
Being a new breed then of Pacificians (from the Pacific Ocean), the Malays belonged squarely to the last races of the Atlantean ‘root race’ (see H.P. Blavatsky’s Secret Doctrine). They were bred almost at the same time as the White race that was a hybrid of light-skinned cross-galactic humans and the red-skinned Atlanteans.
To go back to the Tagalog creation myth, let me quote from a previous article: “The myth goes that there was once a bamboo floating listlessly by the oceans. The bamboo finally ceased to float as it landed on a coast in the Philippines. As it did so, a white dove flying above descended on the bamboo and pecked it accordingly. The bamboo then split, and out came Malakas and Maganda. The Filipinos are their descendants.” (See “Tagalog Creation Myth: Science of Birthing Revealed.”)
That being the synopsis of the mythos, let me re-stress that it is a coded message about the birthing of the Tagalogs/Malays. This time, the cosmic-galactic facet will be taken as the paradigm base. Let me take up the signifiers (code items) one by one:
- Ocean/sea mystically refers to the unconscious or ‘causal plane’ element. That was where the ‘bamboo’ came from, to note. It means the awareness level of the Malays and their breeders corresponded to that level (7th Density at least) before the descent of humanity to its low 3rd Density level today.
- Ocean also indicates the mass inundation of the Earth after the end of the glacial period. The last of Lemuria’s subcontinents sank across time as the ice caps melted and elevated the seawaters to much higher levels.
- The ‘bamboo’ is referent for DNA as a whole, which is almost similar with the previous interpretation. This time though, note that DNA in the higher dimension is different, as it has more strands (12) than biological DNA (2).
- Inside the bamboo are the two prospect gender, male and female. The Yin and Yang. Duality in One. Indeed, even the soul of a human has both masculine and feminine elements. So is the DNA, whether higher or lower dimension type.
- Bamboo floating in the ocean/seas also signifies the attempts by the survivors of the post-glacial deluge to survive via floaters. Much like Noah’s floater. Noah was in fact of Lemurian roots, and produced a branch of tribes that would settle later in Western Asia. The same floaters brought survivors to lands that emerged after the floods receded, lands in the Pacific Ocean (including the Philippines).
- From the ocean/seas, it landed in the coast. Soil signifies matter, as well as the maternal element (matter is Latin ‘mater’ or mother). It also signifies the physical plane, with the element of solidity (earth element) as dominantly marked.
- A dove, white in hue, signifies the Galactic humans and their space vehicle. The myth reveals that the same Galactic breeders experimented on a new race. Quite observably, the same breeders or ‘creators’ used the species of humans already present then, who birthed through sexual procreation means (male and female in sexual intercourse). The earlier Lemurians were oviparous (egg-laying), while the latter were sexual in pro-creation.
- The dove landed on the shores, as one can see. This means the Galactic creators, who came from the Air above (air is 6th Density or mental plane), had to descend to a lower dimension to be able to breed the Malays. Terrans were originally 5th Density in habitat, so it makes sense that the light-hued creators had to descend at least one Density lower from their domain.
- The dove pecked the bamboo. This could mean that the creator race was also sexual in breeding or sort of, and it is possible that they actually pro-created with the Lemurian descendants. Otherwise, the new breed could have been created through laboratory means, which could also be possible.
- Malakas and Maganda came out of the bamboo. Obviously, two (2) genders were involved as products of the breeding. And both of the genders were involved in birthing the ancient Tagalogs/Malays, who would later be among the chief tribes of the Filipino nation.
The Lemurians could have exercised gender equality, as indicated by the mythos. From the Lemurian descendants to the proto-Malays, the same cultural trait was disseminated. When the Moslems and Spaniards arrived in the islands, they discovered the prevalence of such a sociocultural trait among the islanders.
In closing, let me re-echo a thesis declared in a previous article: “As I’ve been saying all along, the contributions of Malays to the Teaching (‘God’s Word, higher mysteries) are found more in their folklores rather than their scriptures. Malayan scriptures are Islamic, Buddhist, and Christian, or impositions from outside. Folklores are originally their creative production, and are repositories of High Knowledge and wisdom. Such a thesis is exemplified by the Tagalog creation myth.” (See “Tagalog Creation Myth: Science of Birthing Revealed.”)
[Philippines, 23 May 2010]
[See: IKONOKLAST: http://erleargonza.blogspot.com,